Saturday, July 30, 2016

      We are still working on the food drive. We went to the city to get a full size map so we can plan the routes for the collections. The city wants between $40 to $80 to print us a map. They sent me a PDF file  so I can print them out in 30 pieces and then tape them together. Really ? I don't care for either option.
    Our branch was given all the leftover number cards from other wards for our hymn board which is at the back of the chapel. It has bugged me for awhile So I asked the branch president if I could make new numbers. He asked why ?  After I explained I thought our branch needed nice good looking numbers, he said :" Sister Fisher do you want them in rainbow colors with glitter "?  No,  just nice black numbers on white card stock like everyone else in the church has. I did ask permission to move the hymn holder board off the back wall to where the congregation can see what hymn we're singing.
    When we went to see Roy this week he said he would pay me $10 a loaf for my homemade bread. It wouldn't be fun to make homemade bread if I got paid.
     Great week. Great mission. Great life !!!

    I think I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment